Weekend Meme: Firsts Meme

>> Saturday, July 31, 2010



So Scott Pilgrim didn't happen, when the boyfriend and I got there 45 minutes in advance, there were already like 150 people in line waiting and the theater wasn't that big and we left disappointed. The boyfriend got into a mood afterwards and ignored me the whole way home and just like that date night was over. It was over before it started and it got me pretty upset as well. It's funny how fast things can go awry. A personal observation of mine is that when I say things out loud, it usually won't happen. So when I start boasting how great things are going, some unexpected tragedy will fall in my way. So sometimes, I'd randomly ramble about something awful things out loud just so that it won't happen. We are all too young to be grumpy/crazy old men.

This week's meme comes from The Queen's Meme recounting the firsts of things.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I don't know if it's the heat and humidity of the weather lately but my hair haven't been cooperating much. Maybe I just need new hair gel.

2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life?
When I was a kid, I followed my grandma and my mom to Thailand. There's a picture of me in front of a king cobra and I was scared out of my mind. That's probably my first vacation.

3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see?
A box of leftover lasagna from Buca Di Beppo. It was free.


4. Tell us about your first kiss OR your last first date.
My last first date was with a 6'2" guy who just can't stop ramble on and on about everything, I had to kiss him to shut him up.

5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you'd land?
Practically, I'd have to fly at night to avoid getting shot at. If I fly out the Atlantic to be on my way to Europe, I'll have to rest at the Azores.

6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car?
I don't have a car and usually the first thing I do is to adjust the seat and wear my seatbelt.

7. What is the first thing you ever said to your firstborn?
Don't have one, but I'd imagine is something like goo-goo ga-ga.

8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love?
That's tricky. It's hard to define first love.

9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day?
A ground to stand on.

10. What is the first song in your IPOD or song list?
Alphabetically it's A-Punk by Vampire Weekend.

11. What is the first tangible thing you lost that you could never find again?
That's hard to remember, probably an umbrella. I was notorious to lose my umbrellas when I was a kid going to school.

12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?
I don't think I play favorites with First Ladies. I guess it'll have to be Hillary Clinton for now.

13. Post a link to your first blog post.
Here you are.

14. When was the last time you needed FirstAid?
Not for a long, long time. When I had Achilles' Tendinitis last year, I wrapped a bandage around my ankle but that's a while ago.

15. Can you explain what a first down is in football?
Nope. I don't follow football.

Hope you have a better weekend than I do.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP