Weekend Meme: Telephone Meme

>> Saturday, July 10, 2010



Sorry I missed the past 2 days. I went to a job interview in the middle of the week and I thought it went pretty good but they have 3 more weeks of interview scheduled and I don't really know if they'd still remember me after that. I should have done something distinctive like slapping one of the interviewers in the face. I guess we'll see. I have applied for quite a lot of jobs but I hardly hear anything back from anywhere that it's hard to keep being optimistic. A few unemployed friends share this common thought, but then there's nothing else to do but keep on trying, anyway...

This week I went on the net to search for a meme specifically about telephone. I don't know why, I guess I'm appreciating "modern technology".

01) What is the phone brand?
It's a Sony Ericsson K850i

02) What are the last 3 digits of your mobile number?
551

03) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?
Neighborbear saying "Squirtle". Long story... haha.

04) Who’s the first person who comes up under the letter M?
What do you know... it's NeighborBear.

05) Who’s the last person you rang?
That would be my barber who called me early in the morning on a threeway call to help him translate English because his DSL is not working.

06) Who was your last missed call from?
From the boyfriend about 10 days ago.

07) Who’s the 2nd person who comes up under D?
Some guy I knew a while back who I nicknamed Lucius.

08) What does the last message in your inbox say?
A friend saying hi.

09) Who comes up under J?
A straizian friend, an ex-boyfriend, a bartender and a few other friends.

10) Go to your Sent Items – what does the 10th message say?
It was me texting the boyfriend telling him that I've just finished my job interview and thought it went well.

11) Who’s the 4th person who comes under S
Another Straizian friend.

12) Who’s your network provider?
T-Mobile

13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?
60.

14) What do you have as your background?
It's from a theme that comes with the phone called Laser Precision. It's just a translucent light blue fume in a dark blue background.

15) Who’s the 2nd person who comes up under R?
A person named Rebecca, and I have no idea who that is.

16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?
No one. The boyfriend is the only speed dial I have and he's not number 3 at all.

17) If you’re on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?
I'm on pay as you go and I have $33.02 left.

18) Who’s the first person who comes up under C?
That would be "Check Balance" the function I just used for the previous question.

19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?
5 out of 5.

20) What do you have as your main ringtone?
Something that either comes with the phone or the Sony Ericsson website. It's called Melancholics_1_3_4_10_13_14_16_17_18_19_20_21_24_25, I wonder how many melancholics there are.

Anyhow, have a great week!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP