Weekend Meme: The Speed Dating Meme Pt. 2

>> Saturday, May 22, 2010


I saw this picture over at Fail Blog and I just can't stop laughing.

Speaking of dating, I didn't know the meme I filled out last week from Sunday Stealing had a second part, so I fell obligated to finish it now.

26. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Not that I can remember. I once use my baseball cap to smack a bee to the floor though. So it's me-1, bee-0. Ha!

27. What's the sickest you've ever been?
Once I had a lung infection and I got a fever around 104 and I can feel it affecting me mentally.

28. What's your favorite form of exercise?
Walking and swimming.

29. What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song?
Time After Time. Classic!


30. What did you do for your 13th birthday?
13th birthday? I don't remember. Probably celebrated with a small party with relatives.

31. Are you afraid of heights?
Yes, I do have a mild fear of heights but if I'm standing on something stable and not looking down, I'm ok.

32. Have you ever taken dance lessons?
A colleague asked me to learn Latin dance with her and it was for 4 lessons. Didn't learn much, I'm still too self-conscious for it.

33. What's your favorite newspaper?
New York Times. Love the lifestyles, travel and art sessions. The magazine that comes with the Sunday edition is also great.

34. What's your favorite Broadway / West End musical?
So far I've only seen Les Miz, Phantom, Rent, Fiddler on the Roof, Chicago and Avenue Q. I think I like Chicago the best and Avenue Q a very close second. I'm eager to see Wicked but it's always sold out.

35. What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
A psychology class that I took during my undergraduate, the teacher past out a list of nouns and for each noun, she asked us to assign a gender. Having studied French, I tried to assign genders as I've remembered it. At the end, she asked how many of the words we were able to assign genders. I think I've tried to assign genders to every word. Then in front of the whole class, she says I'm sexist because of my cultural upbringing.

36. What's your favorite knock-knock joke?
Can't say I have one.

37. What's your least favorite commercial?
I guess it was the Head On commercial because it repeats itself 3 times and it's very annoying.

38. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
John Cena, not related to Disney at all but he'll be great to look at.

39. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Shower is great for fast cleaning but I prefer baths, it's just very relaxing.

40. What's your favorite newspaper comic strip?
The Mostly Unfabulous Social Life of Ethan Green
, it was posted on gay newspapers.

41. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Sunny side up eggs with turkey sausage, home fries and toast/croissant. Though nowadays going for brunch, I'm pressured to get something fancier and more unconventional.

42. Who's your favorite game show host?
Richard Karn on Family Feud. I liked him from Home Improvement, he seems like such a decent nice guy and it's rare that there's a bearish guy on TV.

43. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
This is one of the popular questions on these meme and I'm gonna repeat my answer. The power of flight, either with wings or through telekinesis will be very welcomed. I always wanted to fly.

44. Do you like guacamole?
Of course, but only if it tastes good. I've had some experimental home made versions that are quite nasty.

45. Have you ever been in a food fight?
Nope, I was taught not to waste.

46. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
That's a hard task. Let's see:
"Careless Whisper" by Wham!
"Stay" by Shakespeare's Sisters
"Love Me or Leave Me" by Nina Simone
"Good Luck" by Basement Jaxx; and
"Valerie" by Amy Winehouse

47. What's your favorite infomercial?
Big fan of the Snuggies because it's just plain bizarre and insulting, I especially all like the Youtube parodies, but this one also rules:


48. What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
I've been to Disney and you have to line up for an hour for most of the rides.

49. What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?
A silver NBC peacock.

50. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
Yes, the last time I did that was at a British embassy where I need to take my passport picture. It was the best picture I've ever taken in a booth.

Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP