Weekend Meme: Nosy Meme

>> Saturday, March 06, 2010



A day that started out to be great turned out disastrously. I don't know what happened between me and the boyfriend but apparently everything I say annoys him and renders me a snarky remark, I don't know how to communicate with him anymore. Something has changed, maybe I'm getting too predictable and tiring. Either way, it's unhappy and dreadful. It's baffling because the day started out so nicely, I got a free meal from a restaurant that's doing a promotional event and who wouldn't be happy from a free meal? We went to art museum and browsed around and also attended a concert by Miho Hatori who's known as Noodle of the band Gorillaz and also half of the duo Cibo Matto. I loved Viva La Woman and was glad to be able to shake her hand and take a picture with her. Then I went to have some sushi which I was craving for a whole week and then went to a gathering at a friend's place and had a pretty good time, so I really don't understand the hostility. I give a lot when I'm in a relationship, but I don't want to be a doormat that gets push around. Aye, sorry for venting.

This week's meme is brought to you from TenseTeacher. Hope you guys are having a better weekend than I am, watch the Oscars!

How old do you look?
Probably in my early 30s, I'd say 32.

Where do you live?
Philadelphia

Are you waiting for something?
I'm always waiting for something. Just ordered some pillowcases online, so at the very least, I'm waiting for that.

What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
On bus, train or plane, I do dislike it when the person seating in front of me lay their seats way back. Seats are already as tight as it can be and I'm a relatively tall guy, I hate to have my legs cramped up.

Last text message you received, what’d it say?
It's my friend who invited me for a drink.

Can you handle the truth?
The truth is the truth, there's nothing much I can or cannot handle.

Did you cry today?
Not yet.

Do you hate the last person you had a conversation with?



Do you want kids?
I thought I would, but I guess a dog will just be as good. I'm getting too old for kids anyhow.

Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
I'm pretty happy with my state of mind. I do think about what it would be like if I'm indeed religious but I don't think I'd do that.

Last shocking news you heard?
Not that shocking but the two gay scandal from Thursday I guess.

What was the last thing you drank?
Decaf coffee with Kahlua.

Last person you hugged?
My friend who hosted the gathering.

Whom do you most look like in your family?
My mother I think, we have similar frames on the face.

Did you dream last night?
Nothing that I can recall.

How many piercings do you have?
None at all.

If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
Money, lots and lots of money.

Does anyone call you babe?
Not that I know of.

Where does most of your family live?
Hong Kong.

Where did you grow up?
Between Paris and Hong Kong, but I'd say I spend more time in Hong Kong.

Where do you want to go on vacation?
I always wanted to go to greece for the blue sea, blue sky and white houses.

Have you broken a bone?
I don't think so. At least not yet.

What did you receive for Valentine’s Day?
I've got flowers.

Have you ever had a panic attack?
I get panic sometimes but I think there's a difference, right?

Can you sleep in jeans?
Yes, I have slept in jeans many a time.

What can’t you wait for?
Being able to be relaxed

When’s the last time you told someone you loved them and meant it?
Fairly recently

Have your parents ever smoked pot?
I guess, not quite sure.

Want someone back in your life?
A lot of friends had parted ways, I'd like to have some back.

Do you live near your most recent ex?
Not at all.

Are you good at giving directions?
I think so, I think I'm pretty good with directions.

What do you order at the bar?
Cosmopolitan mostly, if there's flavored vodka, it could make the drink even better. I love black currant, blackberry or blueberry vodkas.

When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
That would have been a long long time ago.

Whom was your last text from?
A friend.

Ever licked someone’s cheek?
Yes

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Toast.

Where were you on July 4th, 2009?
Probably out with my straizian friends.

What body part(s) do you wash first in the shower?
My chest.

Have you ever kissed anyone who’s name started with a D?
A light peck, definitely. Make out style, it's likely.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
I prefer cold weather.

What do you currently hear right now?
A comedian on TV.

Does someone like you right now?
Yeah, there is always someone.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Not at all.

What are your nicknames?
I guess "Paul" qualifies as one.

On your sex interests, where do you like them to have piercings?
Nipple piercings should be fun.

If you could go any place in the world right now, where would you go?
I'd like to be floating on the night sky if that's possible.

Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
Well my uncle has a tendency to break plates and bowls when he's mad, not necessarily for me though.

What is your favorite color?
Blue

If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I'll go back in the 70s, people seems to be more free and from memory I still know which stocks to buy to get rich.

Have a great weekend.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP