Weekend Meme: Eight-Tens Meme

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sorry for the light blogging this week, it turned out to be a very busy news week while I was a little bit preoccupied and couldn't conjure up any deep thoughts. (As if I have any, in any other time.) With that train of thought, you should watch this clip from America's Next Top Model. Since nobody made in big from that show, it's getting quite tired and I've stopped watching a few seasons ago but I just can't stop laughing watching the clip. At least watch until the 0:45 mark before giving up. It's HIGH-larious!


Wipe-out!

Pardon me about the schadenfreude, today's meme comes from Sunday Stealing. I'm surprised on how many questions are missing. Were they too personal? Or does it reflect the ability of counting in the country?

TEN TO START.

1. Are you single?
Nope, I've found myself a cute one.

2. Are you happy?
I'm content, which is very close to happiness.

3. Are you bored?
At times, even though I found ways to occupy my time, I also yearn to be able to be productive once again.

4. Are you naked?
Almost, not quite. ; )

5. Are you a blonde?
Nope. I've dyed my hair dark brown but blonde would be too different.

6. Are you moody?
I try very hard not to, but there are things that can pulled at my heart strings.

7. Are you a lover/hater?
Depends on who it pertains to, I try to be a lover.

8. Are you hot/cold?
It's getting warm these days and I dread summer.

9. Are you Irish?
Nope, I wouldn't mind meeting some.

10. Are you Asian?
Yes, I'm VERY Asian.

TEN FACTS.

1. Name:
Paul

2. Nicknames:
Too many to list.

3. Birth mark:
I don't think I have any.

4. Hair color:
Black

5. Natural hair color:
Black

6. Eye color:
Dark Brown/Black

7. Height:
Just about six feet

8. Facebook Mood:
I didn't realize that Facebook has moods, if I have to choose one, it might be "stand-offish".

9. Favorite color:
Hmm... I guess it'd be blue.

10. One Place to Visit:
Not understand this, my favorite place that I've ever been would be Mitsuwa Supermarket at Edgewater, NJ.


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I could be starstruck, but you really have to get to know a person to know whether it works.

2. Do you believe in soul mates?
I think I do, there are a lot of people sharing very similar life-paths out there and the same ideas and thoughts could echos within more than one person.

#3 Missing

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
Oh yeah, it'll be hard to find people that has never been hurt before.

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I guess so, I do regret some decisions I've made but when things don't work out, I have no problem breaking things off. Life is short, it makes no sense for any of us to suffer for an extended period of time, we all need to find our own happiness.

6. Have you ever been cheated on?
Sure. Things happen. None of us are perfect.

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
Definitely. Being gay has a draw back and I don't think you need to jump on everyone that attracts you.

8. Are you afraid of commitment?
Not really. In this modern time you can always break up.

9. Who was the last person you hugged?
I believe it's the boyfriend.

10. Who was the last person you kissed?
Same as above.


TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust?
Lust is fun, but love helps us grow.

Missing #2.

3. Cats or dogs?
Dogs, I like a loyal fellow.

4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
They are both good. I'm better with a few very close friends though.

5. Television or internet?
Lately, it's the internet. Everything is on it now.

6. Chinese Or Indian?
Food? It's hard to choose. I'm from China but I rarely have disappointing Indian meals.

7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
As timid as I seem and I do get tired of the outside world, but the most memorable nights are nights out.

8. Money or Happiness?
I don't believe that money can't buy happiness. I submit that in large quantity it can, so... money!

9. Night or day?
Night. Definitely.

10. MSN or phone?
Phone!

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out?
I never had the need to sneak out.

2. Been skinny dipping?
Yes, not often but I had.

3. Stolen?
Yes, being a klepto-lite but I can count with two hands on how many time I've done that.

4. Bungee jumped?
No, I don't think I'd mind doing it if I know it's safe.

5. Lied to someone you liked?
Sure, again I try my best to be honest, but I've lied... and cheated.

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?
No, I don't think I'd like that. It just seems so uncomfortable.

#7 Missing

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?
At times, there are some peaceful break up that leaves you wanting the person because it didn't get ugly and you can still remember the good points of the person.

9. Cried because you lost a pet?
I think I might have cried when my rabbit died when I was 6.

10. Wanted to disappear?
Sometimes. I'd like to be a spirit and vanish when I need to.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1. Smile or eyes?
Smile can warm my heart, but as Tyra pointed out eyes can smile too.

2. Light or dark hair?
Dark hair, I do like dark brown hair.

3. Hugs or kisses?
Both are nice and often one leads to another. You really need both.

4. Shorter or taller?
I do like tall guys, height is an attractive quality to me.

5. Intelligence or attraction?
Hmm... intelligence. They are both good.

6. Romantic or spontaneous?
Wow, the whole choosing thing is wearing me down. I enjoy them both. I guess romance wins out a little it here just because it's more personal.

7. Funny or serious?
Humor is a big key.

8. Older or Younger?
I used to prefer older guys, but a lot of younger guys are mature enough.

9. Outgoing or quiet?
I'm a very quiet person but an outgoing guy can balance me out.

10. Sweet or Bad Ass?
Sweet, nice people are attractive people.

TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?
Yes, I did drama, choir and singing competitions when I was young.

2. Ever done drugs?
It depends what qualifies as drugs. All I ever done are things that should have been legalized a long time ago, like gay marriage. (Oops, don't yell at me.)

3. Ever been pregnant?
Nope, although I find myself looking like the pregnant man sometimes.

#4 missing.

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team?
Nope, there were no cheerleaders in Hong Kong.

6. Ever been on a dance team?
Nope, I have two left feet.

7. Ever been on a sports team?
I have played soccer when I was very young, but sports in general is not my strong suit.

8. Ever been in a drama play/production?
Oh yeah, wrote a play or two and "starred" in some of them.

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?
Do model cars count? Actually I don't think I even had a model car in those brand, maybe ince a Lamborghini.

10. Ever been in a rap video?
No, I'll have to write a song and videotape myself then put it on YouTube and get featured and made fun of on Web Soup.

TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made:
I was trying to the Census bureau to explain why I can't register with Selective Servicesand ask them to write me a letter so I can work for them. I can't imagine getting shipped to Iraq or Afghanistan. Good thing I'm too old for them.

2. Last person you hung out with:
The boyfriend and his friends from NYC and Boston.

Missing #3

4. Last time you worked:
Wow, that's a long while ago.

5. Last person you tackled:
Hmm... should be one of my friends, but that was a while ago.

6. Last person you IM’d:
My straight friends to see if they want to play Mahjong this weekend.

#7 Missing

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with:
The boyfriend, we saw Alice in Wonderland.

9. Last thing you missed:
I missed the Black Party Expo yesterday in NYC.

10. Last thing you ate:
I was trying to get rid of some mirin and fish sauce and made Scott's ribs and some sweet potatoes. Now my place smells like ribs for days. It was pretty good and meaty.

Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP