Weekend Meme: Negativity Meme

>> Saturday, March 27, 2010



I think I could be very negative at times, so much so that my productivity suffers as a consequence and it could even paralyze me. According to The Secret, or what I think it is, the secret to success is positivity and planning. So maybe if I do learn about The Secret and follow through it, I'll have a bigger chance of success. Meanwhile let's put all our negativity into this meme.

Foods which disgust the crap out of me:
In Hong Kong, we do utilize every part of an animal in cooking including offal. So one time I got around to buy a platter of star anise seasoned chicken hearts home and didn't think much about until I realize how many there were and how many chickens died to form that platter. I don't think I'm gonna eat any more of that anytime soon.

TV show I loathe:
The Housewives of Myriad Places started out fun, I especially like the 54 years old former Playboy Playmate, glamorous, plus-size Jeana and her sexually ambiguous hunk of a son. But it has gotten uglier and uglier each time they change locale and I especially can't fathom the recap sessions with that gay host.

Movie I loathe:
Let's see, I've walked out of a few movies before. Very few, so I guess they would be the movies I loathe. That include ultra-pretentious Otto; or, Up With Dead People and a Thai gay film that was shown in a film festival that turned out to be pure exploitation smut which was also very badly filmed.

Music genres I loathe:
I can't really stand Heavy Metal and Gangster Rap, they are just loud and obnoxious. The themes are more often boasting and angst. They are like egomaniacs that have hidden insecurity issues.

Magazine which annoys me:
The Advocate amongst many others. I tried to like it, because I thought I was supposed to but it's boring activism things that are fully preaching to the choir. It's not journalism if you're not telling me anything new and important. At least give me some entertainment value, right?

Makes me cranky at restaurant:
Slow/bad service drives me off the wall. If you don't have time to serve me, make it a buffet!

Makes me cranky in public:
I have pedestrian rage sometimes. Some people just walk right in front of you on the side walk and stop. Four people to insist on holding hands and walking in one line blocking everybody else. Stroller moms that walk side by side in a gang or have double-wides. I should make some bitchy t-shirts. Can you tell I have a problem?

Makes me cranky in general:
Annoying sounds, screaming kids, loud neighbors singing karaoke until 3 in the morning, car alarm that won't stop.

Pisses me off at home:
Loud neighbors again.

Pisses me off at work:
Mismanagement, unfair treatment, incompetent coworkers.

Pisses me off in general:
Anything that is unfair, discrimination, etc...

Makes me impatient at home:
Usually I'm pretty okay at home. Until some gadget doesn't work or I forgot to get some ingredients from the market.

Makes me impatient at work:
Waiting on someone else to finish a task so I can start my part.

Makes me impatient in public:
I'm usually laid back but I do hate waiting for my turn sometimes.

Celebrity I hate:
There are the Fox News/Limbaugh gang

Music artist I hate:
I don't really hate Kanye, he's a stupid ass but I don't hate him. I do hate no talents that try to make it big but produce crap like that Heidi Montag person. Don't make me listen to you if you can't sing.

I could care less about:
Tiger Woods returning to golf.

Annoys the crap out of me weekdays:
Not being able to have the boyfriend sleep over.

Annoys the crap out of me weekends:
There's too little of it to enjoy with everybody.

Blogger’s habit that annoys you:
I guess for the blogger that make me wait for their posts, I'm obsessive sometimes.

Feature on your blog you hate:
I guess I'd like the reader identifier to be more precise but I don't really hate any of it, or else I wouldn't have put it on.

Movie star you despise:
Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson because they are crazy.

Politician that you hate:
To the folks voted against the Health Care Reform Bill and for the folks that bend over backwards and cut out all the good stuff. At the end, there are still not a single Republicans who voted for the bill so it really wasn't worth cutting all the stuff to compromise now, is it?


Anyhow, have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP