Weekend Meme: Judd's Merged Meme

>> Saturday, March 13, 2010



Updates on my relationship:

Over the course of a week, I've stooped in a bit of depression and was a little obsessed about the boyfriend. The fact that we couldn't have a clear break up with things between us still left hanging. I was outside taking care of some mailings for a small business venture between us selling books that doesn't yield enough to cover a bar tab and lo and behold if I should only bump into him on the street.

He was clearly debating whether he should wait for me so we can walk together to our respective homes right across the street from each other and I could only laugh because he was the last person I wanted to see but all that I can think about. So we caught up with each other like we wanted to but can't. And then we started patch things up...

Of course, I'm not naive enough to think that all our problems are gone. There are a lot of work and struggles still ahead, but at least we do want to be together and maybe we won't give up as easily in the future. We'll take it one day at a time and see how it goes.

Thanks for anyone who cared.

Anyhow, this week's meme is brought to you by Judd at Sunday Stealing.

1. What were doing 10 years ago?
In the year 2000... I guess I was studying for my graduate degree in Drexel and attending the Flower Show.

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world That's easy, I love ice creams, chocolates, french fries, pastries and meat (preferably on a stick)

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
Buy a nice condo/duplex somewhere in a tall building, open up a restaurant, travel, go back to school for something leisure, change my whole wardrobe.

4. Three of your habits:
Keep a light on at home always, rounding up/down restaurant tab and tips to the nearest number, turning the TV on whenever I get home.

5. Five jobs that you've have had:
I was a waiter, housekeeper for a hotel for a summer, a door-to-door surveyor, a quality assurance editor for a survey company, and an IT manager.

6. Five places that you've lived:
Hong Kong, Macau, Paris, Providence and Philly.

7. Five things that you did yesterday:
Took care of some mailings, saw Alice in Wonderland, went to Applebee's for dinner, got heckled by a comedian doing a show by said Applebee's and went to a bear art show in town.

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:
A local bartender, one ex-bartender, a random guy I saw last night that seemed to be filling his pants quite nicely, the Burkman Brothers and apparently Constance McMillen's dad. Or did you literally mean "get to know"?

9. Abortion: for or against it?
For! Overpopulation, poverty, freedom of choice, not everyone is ready for this kind of responsibility and why make the kid suffer... etc, etc.

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
Of course not, we survived Bush, we could survive any other "Bushes". And one president could hardly fail THE WORLD.

11. Do you believe in the death penalty?
I believe in it, not sure about the people executing it.

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
Yeah, why the hell not? If it's good enough for the indigenous people, who am I to say it's not right while living in their land?

13. Are you for or against premarital sex?
For! I don't need no virgins who doesn't know what he's doing.

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
Duh!

15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
It does drive the minimum wage down, other than that I don't see any harm.

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
Yes, but not until there are proper DUI education set in.

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
It's a bit too late for that now.

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
No, again overpopulation, freedom of choice, etc, etc... Instead of having them be poor, not be able to afford their own health and other care, eating cat food and ignored by their children, they should be allow to leave with dignity.

19. Do you believe in spanking your children?
Yes, there is a difference between child abuse and physical punishment. True, the line would be blurry but I came out okay.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
People will judge but those are my opinion so the hell with it.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP