Wednesday Updates

>> Wednesday, December 19, 2007

- Spoke with Bookstore Guy again, and this time I made sure to get a respond. And turns out he already has a boyfriend. I managed to recover and made some small talk while getting another huge discount from him. I'm disappointed but hey good for him.

- Martha Wainwright's "Stormy Weather" is invading my head. I'm planning to play it on a loop until I drown it out. I should be able to accomplish this in 5 hours.

- The phone I ordered through ebay has yet to get here. But I'm confident that it'll be here within 48 hours if not complication arises. I'm still phoneless.

- The coat I ordered through ebay has disappeared. I won and paid for it 4 days ago, I have yet to receive any kind of communications from the seller. My blood pressure has since increased.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP