Stalking Joe.My.God

>> Thursday, December 13, 2007

My newest obsessions are sex and Joe's blog. So forgive all the sex posts you've been reading. I can't help that I'm compulsive, I type what's in my head. The reason why I'm so obsessed about sex these days is the fact that I don't have nothing to do at work, my job has become meaningless, so I have tons of free time to browse around. Maybe I'm a perv but nothing is more interesting than naked men and the prospect of sex. How else can you build up your immune system? I've never been single since I've came out, too afraid to be alone. I guess that's why now I using sex in place of intimacy.

I used to have an office all to myself and I could bring my knitting kit to pass the time, but now it just seems awkward. It's time to find a new job or move out to the Bay Area out west to start life anew. I wanted to move a while back anyway.

I went to New York last Saturday to meet a friend up to have some fun. Ever since I've read Joe's stories I dreamt about life being a hunky muscle bear in New York. Going to parties and concerts, coming across interesting stories... It's very "Sex in the City". From reading his posts, I sorta identified with him and think to myself "What a great guy he must be." So on my way to New York, I'm imagining myself meeting him on the street and talking to him... (Can you spell S-T-A-L-K-E-R?) From reading his posts, I know his usual haunts and all and I've seen quite a few pictures of him (even naked ones...) They are not hard to find, just a few creative clicks and you're there.

At the end, the guy I was supposed to meet turned out to be a flake and I got discouraged and came home around 5 in the afternoon. I didn't want to hang around until 11pm at night for the bar scenes. Yes, a lot of people are flakes. They might start out talking you up about meeting you or stuff but when the time comes they ignore their phones and don't respond on the IMs. Some people just really know what they want or whether they want it or not.

After I got home, I read some older entries of Joe's posts and found out the reason that we can never be... lol. I can stand everything else, but TV has been my nanny and my best friend, it is not something that I can easily give up. However, the writers are on strike and the 200 movie channels that Joe has don't sound too bad right now.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP