Cut Off From the Outside World

>> Friday, December 14, 2007

Tuesday I got a sorethroat when I woke up and it has developed itself to a full on cold. So I went to the doctor's yesterday, he said it is something viral and told me to stay home for the next few days which is great news for me. He didn't want to give me antibiotics because he says it'll do more harm then good. Well, okay. I wouldn't want to get anyone sick anyway.

On top of that I lost my cell phone somehow. I remember going out with it but somehow it did not reach the office. Since I don't have a landline at home, I'm completely in seclusion at this moment. My only link to the outside world in online. So no one can reach me right now. Of course, I got online and bought a new phone right away, a Sony Ericsson 800i. Opt for next day air so I can get it today and activate it right away. But I just got an email from them saying that the item is out of stock and in back order. Bugger.

I think I got the cold from the guy that I met on Monday, although he didn't seem to be sick. I'm supposed to see this really hot daddy type tonight for a drink and maybe more. I was looking forward to meeting him the whole week, but morally I should cancel or prospone that so I don't get him sick. Come tonight, we'll see who's doing the thinking, my dick or my brain.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP