A Brilliant Friday

>> Friday, December 21, 2007

Today is the last Friday before X'mas. DC came to town to have lunch with me just to give me my X'mas gift. He was struggling to come up with something thoughtful, but I guess he couldn't come up with many ideas. He was gonna get me tickets to Kooza, knowing that I love cirque shows. But I told him that I don't know where I'd be when the time comes. I know I've been talking about moving to the SF bay, but I'll probably still be here. So he got me a gift certificate for Best Buy.

After getting back to the office, I got a package and, finally, 'tis my new phone. The Sony Ericsson K810i, with a 3.2 Megapixel Cybershot camera. I'm pretty happy with it so far. I still need to get a M2 memory card (probably from Best Buy, I have no humongous need for electronics, I wonder if they sell gift cards for other stores at Best Buy and if I can use a gift card to buy other gift cards).

Our boss let us out early, so I headed over to my phone company to get a sim card. Got a call from Principe, hooked up with a young hunk, ordered a pizza. Standard Friday night episodes, n'est ce pas?

Well, the pizza below is called a "Chicken Ranch Pizza". (Photo courtesy of my new phone, lol) It sounds disgusting but it taste very good. Cheese, chicken and ranch dressing. The flavor reminded me of salad-flavored Pretz. One or two slice of the pizza is quite enough, any more the ranch flavor would get too overpowering. But it's surprisingly good. Oh and I also got my new RL toggle coat through the mail, it looks very nice, it made me happy. I simply love it.

Merry Christmas to you all!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP