'Fucking' Therapy

>> Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Got an email from DesignerGuy last night apologizing because he thought I wasn't that into him, he thought I wasn't attracted to him sexually. I know that he's quite insecure, so I ensured him that I was indeed into him sexually. He then asked me for help because he was looking for the Wii game Guitar Hero III and could not find it online or any major stores that he's been. Being a gamer that I am, I feel that it is my duty to help other gamers and potential gamers. I looked online and they all say that it is indeed sold out and won't be out again until January. A late X'mas present would still be kinda disappointing.

So I called up my usual haunts and found out that they have some in stock. Called up DesignerGuy and we went to get the game before the store closes at 9:30pm. Then we went back to his place just to let him feel more secure about himself. If shopping qualifies as retail therapy, sex should be too. And it WAS good, sex wasn't the reason why I wasn't too drawn to Designer Guy. In the midst of it, he asked me to "speak Chinese". (Awkward...) He told me afterwards that he finds it sexy, but I always thought language is for communicating, if he didn't understand what's the point? And no, I didn't 'speak Chinese'. Maybe he's a bit offended, I didn't want to linger too long and he felt the same way.

When I was reading "How To Get Laid" by Jonathan Bass, I heard the proper etiquette for fuck buddies are just as such. Don't linger, don't offer meals, don't go out with him socially and don't compliment him too much. So you don't mislead each other for the potential of a real relationship and so nobody gets hurt. I understand that viewpoint but I guess I don't think it is in my nature to be able to feel so clear cut. For me, if we are having a sexual relation we should be able to be friends. We should be able to build a brotherhood through sex, I thought that's how people were in the 70s, before HIV/AIDS. Maybe I'm just reading too much information on polyamory and it influenced me a bit, but I feel like gay people has a chance on building a stronger community just by sleeping around. Haha!

*Eliot, I hope you're having a great time tonight with Bell Guy. Can't wait to read all about it. ^^

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP