Ten Tiny Things Meme

>> Saturday, December 15, 2007

Nobody tagged me but it looks interesting enough, let's play...

1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?

According to my grandma, I was a big baby... I think around 9 pounds. (Does that sound right?)

2. What's you're sugar poison?

Good, melt-in-your-mouth white chocolate. Some white chocolate tastes like wax, but the good ones are to die for. Example of a good white chocolate: Green & Black's White chocolate bar with vanilla or Toblerone.



3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific.

Meat, of course. I wonder who would choose cheese, vegetarians? Chicken is the most versatile meat but I love a good steak, I can live with beef for a long time. Beef jerky, roast beef and pastrami for sandwiches. Ground beef for meatballs, lasagna Bolognese sauce. New York Strip steak, T-Bone steak, Tenderloin. Am I being specific enough yet? I'm not a big fan of Filet Mignon, but I'll eat it.

4. What, is your opinion, is the worst song ever?

Macarena? because it's so mind-fucking-numbing... Well, I take it back. Anything by Ashley Simpsons is so much worst. Tie me up and play it in a loop and I'll bite my tongue until I bleed to death.

5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?

Ms. Li in during Form 3 in my middle school (9th Grade?), she really did cared and she's the one who set me straight. I have utmost respect for her.

6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?

Flossing, ew... And also people who speak really loud to each other or having a conversation with people across the street... I have really sensitive hearing.

7. Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?

I do check if anyone else dropped it first. But I would buy whatever I wanted at that moment, groceries most of the time or CDs.

8. Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.

I have a dream where I am in bed like I just woke up, but I can't move. More often than not I would get in a panic and really stressed out trying to will my arm into movement. But sooner or later I'll wake up drenched in sweat realizing that was just a dream. I did some research online and it is something called "Sleep Paralysis". So when I have that dream again, I realized that it is just a dream and I can do what I want, so I started controlling my dream and did my favorite thing: I started flying. Once I "controlled" that dream, it never happened again. I cured my own sleep paralysis.

9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.

Greece, blue sky, blue sea, white houses, blue roofs, sandy beaches... I so want to be there. Tokyo, the most futuristic place on earth. Las Vegas, it's one of the place that you've got to go at least once and all the Cirque shows (I'm gay after all...) I also would like to revisit Amsterdam, Rome, Florence, Singapore and London.

10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are?

I didn't catch that actually, everything that requires an answer is a question, no? Just because it doesn't have a question mark, does it mean that it is not a question? Well, I'm really good at catching people who sing or play music out of tune. (Sensitive ears...) I'm good at math and I'm good at Boggle and Scrabble. (Bring it on, suckers!)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP