Weekend Meme: My Favorite Meme

>> Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saw this at Damien's 2 Cents Worth from Down Under, so I thought I'd do it this week. I've noticed that when I do meme, I have a tendency to answer with multiple options. So this week, I'll do it Family Feud style with a single answer each.

Fruit: Sugar Apples

Flower: Calla Lily

Ice Cream: Coffee

Restaurant: Maggiano's (Good for most occasions)

Sport: Swimming

Number: I have an affinity with the number 9.

Soda: Orangina

Song: Bewitched, Bothered, Bewildered.

Color: Blue

Saying: "Bob's Your Uncle!" It's cute.

Actor: Ryan Kwanten, not because of his acting.

Alcoholic Drink: Cosmopolitan with Flavored Vodka

Breakfast food: Eggs Benedict

Favorite possession: My TV. It's on most of the time.

Mall store: Urban Outfitters. I realize that it is own by a anti-gay person but I mostly just window shop. I like knick-knacks.

Fast food restaurant: Church's Chicken.

Comedian: Stephen Lynch and his cute funny songs.

Brady Bunch or Gilligan's Island: How about neither?

Holiday: Christmas.

Hard Candy: Butterscotch

Cartoon Character: Madoka in Kimagure Orange Road

Kind of pants: Cargo Shorts.



Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP