Weekend Meme: About Me Meme

>> Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th, y'all!



Saw this meme passed around at Vik's and Damien's, so I thought I'd do it this week.

Birthday: 7/23
Birthplace: Hong Kong
Current Location: Philadelphia
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'11.5"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right-Handed
Your Heritage: Chinese as far as I know.
The Shoes You Wore Today: Sandals
Your Weakness: Desserts
Your Fears: Snakes, suffocation and loneliness
Your Perfect Pizza: Mushroom, pineapple and ground beef/pork.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Find a job and lose some weight.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: It's between "Yeah" and "Really?"
Thoughts First Waking Up: "What time is it?"
Your Best Physical Feature: At this point, it could be my forehead.
Your Bedtime: 2-4 in the morning.
Your Most Missed Memory: Life in Hong Kong.
Pepsi or Coke: Doesn't matter I think Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke.
MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds, they are more familiar to me than Burger King.
Single or Group Dates: Dates? I think one-on-one might be better.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: They are both nasty, I pretty diet ice teas from Turkey Hill, ice tea from Nantucket or Snapple.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate anyday.
Cappuccino or Coffee: I like my coffee with a lot of half and half. Cappucino would do.
Do you Swear: Sometimes.
Do you Sing: Sometimes.
Do you Shower Daily: Of course, sometimes I bathe, sometimes I shower more than once a day.
Have you Been in Love: Sure, if not why live?
Do you want to go to College: I went, I'd go back if I have the money.
Do you want to get Married: When I'm mature enough, I would.
Do you believe in yourself: Sometimes. Not quite enough.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Rarely. But I had before.
Do you think you are Attractive: People seems to like me more than I like myself. I'd consider myself in the 40 percentile.
Are you a Health Freak: Not by any means. I try to have a balance diet. Try.
Do you get along with your Parents: No. One's dead, the other I don't see.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Very much so.
Do you play an Instrument: I learned the piano, very elementary. I can always play the triangle, does it count?
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yeah, you betcha. I've never drank so much in my life. I don't think I'm addicted to it, so it's still safe.
In the past month have you Smoked: Nope, that I haven't.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Nope, none of that either.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: With the boyfriend, yes.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: We went to the mall at the Pier at Caesar in Atlantic City, I must have passed by the Galleria in Philly too.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nope, on a pseudo diet. Besides, Oreo is not my favorite.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Surprisingly not, so I guess it's about time.
In the past month have you been on Stage: No. I've been on a dance floor.
In the past month have you been Dumped: Fortunately not, I don't expect to be dump EVERY month.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope. I'd have to find a secluded pool or lake or a beach before that and there's none around.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Not the past month, although it might not be a bad career move.
Ever been Drunk: Yes, I have. Everyone should try it at least ince.
Ever been called a Tease: A lot of times. I'm a voyeur in nature.
Ever been Beaten up: I've got into fights but not really been beaten up.
Ever Shoplifted: Oh yeah, everyone should try it at least once too. Maybe not.
How do you want to Die: Jump off an airplane or a tall building. I'd like to experience the pleasure of flight. If not, a short and painless death like Natasha Richardson and Billy Mays might just be nice.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Happy.
What country would you most like to Visit: Greece.
Number of Drugs I have taken: One
Number of CDs I own: Around 400
Number of Piercings: None
Number of Tattoos: None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Infinite
In a Boy/Girl
Favorite Eye Color: There are people with golden amber colored eyes, it's fascinating. Not for a lover, but I'm fascinated and jealous at the same time.
Short or Long Hair: It doesn't matter that much. It's about the mannerism but god forbid a mullet.
Height, Tall or Short? I'm fascinated with tall people as well even though you can't really control your height. Of course, I don't need freaks like the world's tallest dude.
Physique you like -Muscular, Athletic, Slender, a Few Extra Pounds, Large, Obese: Not too slender or obese, I don't want a skeleton or a cascade of fat.
Hairy or smooth? I like hairy guys but over the years I've learned that I don't necessary mind smooth people either.

Have a great weekend and happy 4th!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP