Weekend Meme: First Meme

>> Saturday, July 25, 2009



Got tagged by a friend on Facebook on this meme, so I thought I'd post it here too.

1. What was your FIRST job?
A waiter in a Chinese western restaurant, if you're from HK, you'll know the kind that serves steak with fried rice.

2. What was your FIRST car?
Haven't had a car yet, I don't even have a license yet.

3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Nah, if I do it's a one-sided stalker kind situation.

4. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
I believe it would be a creme de menthe kinda thing.

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
An ex.

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
My current love.

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Sorry but that was eons ago and I can't remember.

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride in an airplane?
Paris, France. (Curious...)

9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My first best friend? I remember a guy in elementary school that looks very much like Garfield and that was his nickname, but we haven't talked since we graduated in 88.

10. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
So camping doesn't count? It'd have to be when I was a wee tot and slept over at the "dragon" brothers house. Their parents and my parents are fellow restaurateurs in Paris.

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
A cab driver.

12. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Since I haven't slept all night, I guess it'd had to be playing video game.

13. FIRST tattoo?
None yet, And I didn't put any detail thought into it but if I get one it'd be an armband first.

14. FIRST piercing?
Nope, If I do it'd be a nipple ring but I doubt it.

15. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
France (Same as Frank again)

16. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
It's probably a Cantonese movie starring Samuel Hui called "Modern Securities" or something like that

17. When was your FIRST detention?
I'm thinking sometime when I was in Paris, I used to get into trouble a lot probably being I was being teased and then I get violent.

18. Who was your FIRST roommate?
One of my best friends that ended up excommunicating me.

19. If you had one wish?
To have all the resources I need to succeed or live a comfortable life.

20. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Probably how to lay down music tracks.

21. Did you marry the FIRST person who asked for your hand in marriage?
Oh no. And I'm a gentleman so if anything I'd propose first.

22. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in?
Badminton, we didn't have much space and badminton doesn't need much.

23. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
Reading Chinese I think.

24. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Turn on the TV. If it's summer, it'd be the air conditioner first.

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Whoever else wants to play.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP