Blog Intro: There, I Fixed It!

>> Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On FailBlog, sometimes I'd notice some pictures that are not necessarily fails. I'm especially displeased when they slap a FAIL signs on things that people find inventive ways to make do. Why would it be a fail if it works and nobody is complaining?

Fret not, now there's a new, more appropriate blog for things in this category. Introducing There, I Fixed It. Even though some fixes and solutions are clearly a FAIL, but some are quite inventive and most of them are quite funny.


I'm sure this is a suicide device?


Kinda reminds me of the Uncle Fester/Black Widow honeymoon scene in Addams Family Values.


If you can't dig your way out, you might as well use it to your advantage. It's also a little artsy, no?


I just did something similar to my bathroom wall, but I didn't use white tapes.


For the young at heart.


I like this one a lot.


If this fire alarm works, it'd be a bit late.


Why don't you bring a mini-fridge as well?


Why not right? Crippled dogs do it.


Anyhow, check it out when you have time.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP