Music Invasion: Sherry Vine's "Gang Bang"

>> Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Further popularized by Quentin Tarantino, I was a big fan of Nancy Sinatra's Bang Bang and Audio Bullys' remix version Shot You Down. I just can't believe how perfect Sherry Vine is to cover this song, it practically sends shivers to my spine. Of course, as every other song done by Sherry, this one is also NSFW. It's a wonderful thing when a drag queen encounters her perfect performance song, though I wish there's a scene change or something. Still, great video.



Gang Bang

There were 5 or maybe 6
Who knows? I couldn't count the dicks
Through a hole, I sucked them all
I know the bathroom at the mall

Gang bang, I went down
Gang bang, to the ground
Gang bang, I didn't drown
Gang bang, on my knees I went down

One day I went to see the Jets
Practice in their dirty sweats
This tight end caught football fever
But now, my friends, I'm a wide receiver

Gang bang, I pulled a train
Gang bang, hey they won the game!
Gang bang, I'll never walk the same
Gang bang, I pulled a choo-choo train

Late one night I walked the street
Looking for a trick to meet
(Hi! You wanna have some fun?
Oh for you? Just ten... um, fi... three dollars.
You're what? You're a cop? Oh you're kidding me, shit!)

New York's finest busted me
Set your records willingly
I do my time with a smile
In the shower doggy-style

Gang bang, no one-on-one
Gang bang, group sex is fun!
Gang bang, on hands and knees
Gang bang, just take a number please!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP