Weekend Meme: Trivia About Me Meme

>> Saturday, February 20, 2010



About two weeks ago I went to New York and rounded up more than half a thousands of desserts and did a comparison, all those desserts came recommended from Serious Eats. After the taste test, me and the boyfriend concluded that the Banana Bread Pudding from Magnolia Bakery is pretty much the best thing we had put in our mouths for a while. To save us the trip to go to New York, I found the recipe online and tried it out, after a bit of tweaking it turned out pretty damn good. Maybe I'll post the recipe later this week.

This week's meme can be found on Sunday Stealing.

Opening…

Do you get regular massages?
No, not really into massages. Though lately since the air has been dry, I do ask the boyfriend to help me apply moisturizer on my back from time to time.

Do you have an answering machine?
I used to, but now I just use my cell phone and there's answering service.

What cuss word do you use the most?
"Shit!" It's a fun word to say.

Are you underweight or overweight?
Over... for the overindulge/extremists.

Can you see your veins?
In certain parts of my body, yes.

Favorite…

Soap?
South of France soaps, but they are like $6 a pop.

Fruit?
Sugar apples which is not available here in the States.

Kind of red meat?
Beef, specifically rib eye or prime rib.

Fish?
Salmon, love it raw!

Candy bar?
Loved Mars bar, but they are not really available anymore.

Have You Ever…

Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?
Who hasn't?

Eaten lobster?
Yes, just had it 2 nights ago.

Climbed a mountain?
Hold on, does it have to be a very tall mountain? I have climbed a mountain but maybe they'd just qualify as a hill here.

Been skydiving?
No, it should be fun.

Been water skiing?
I have seen people do it but I'm not such a great swimmer.

Do You…

Wish you could change something about your life?
Of yeah. I'm the shoulda, coulda, woulda type.

Like your nose?
It's much too flat. My mom used to pinch it with a clothes pin in an attempt to correct it.

Like salt and vinegar chips?
Nope, they're my least favorite kinda chips.

Eat salsa?
Sure, I use it to cook as well.

Own a boat?
Nope, not very nautical here.

What Is…

A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?
Nepotism.

Your most macho trait?
I've always assume the role of the protector and sometimes it leads to confrontations and even bar fights.

The longest relationship you’ve ever had?
6 years, that pretty long in gay years, right?

Your most embarrassing thoughts?
Can't really share that with the world now, can I?

Your most shameful moment?
That's also kinda private.

This/That…

Bath/Shower?
I like bath and shower for different reasons, though 85% of the time is showers.

Markers/Crayons?
Markers. It's more saturated and fluid.

Pens/Pencils?
I love them both, mostly use pen these days.

Jelly/Cream Cheese?
For bagels it's cream cheese, for toast it's jelly. Which begs the next question...

Bagel/Toast?
Love them both, though 80% of the time it's toast. Bread comes a lot easier than bagels.

Finish…

My greatest weakness is…
Food and a handsome guy with a nice hairy chest.

I wish I was…
How long exactly do you have for this one?

Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are…
Kill a person, give up television, eat s**t.

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is…
So many things, who can remember?

Firsts…

Credit card you had?
It was a Mastercard. They came to the campus and asked people to sign up for a t-shirt or something. I needed to build my credit so I got one.

Loan you got was for?
Student loan.

Paycheck was for how much?
It was a good few thousand Hong Kong dollar which is a few hundred bucks here.

Time you had stitches?
I ran into the corner of my mom's bed when I was 3.

Time you went to the hospital for something?
It would have been for the stitches I think.

Lasts…

List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?
Cavatelli pasta I made with onion, carrot, bacon, spinach, chicken broth and shredded chicken. I have a few plates of it throughout yesterday. I also had a piece of surprisingly good vegan chocolate cake from Whole Foods and a piece of lemon square that the boyfriend brought over. I also tasted the vanilla custard while making the above shown banana bread pudding that I'm going to bring to my friend's today.

Last thing you used a credit card for?
I would be a new leather chair that I bought online. The old one is falling apart.

What was your job previous to the one you have now?

The IT director for a small non-profit.

Last thing you celebrated?
Chinese New Year, just went out for a Chinese banquet dinner two nights ago.

Last time you were at a sports bar?
After the banquet dinner we went to a gay sports bar to watch the Olympics. A few skaters fell on their face. Oh, schadenfreude...

Alright guys, have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP