Happy/Merry/Chinese/Valentine's/New/Day/Year!

>> Sunday, February 14, 2010



Today happens to be Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day all packed up in one. It's the year of the tiger, I plan to go out and dine with friends at a Chinese restaurant this week to celebrate. At the home front, I just have to call grandma and my aunts though since everyone is calling China to wish their families and friends a good year, the phone card circuits are extremely busy.

For Valentine's day, the boyfriend and I will go to have some slabs of meat somewhere fanci-er. That and I already planned out to make some fruit and whipped cream filled crepes for breakfast and banana bread pudding for dessert using the Magnolia Bakery recipe. We agreed to not buy flowers or box of chocolates, they're not really the most practical thing.

Hope you're having a great day!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP