Taylor Who?

>> Thursday, February 11, 2010



Start your engine ladies and gentlemen because young hottie Taylor Lautner has just turned 18 today, therefore he's legal and he's officially "game". Of course, you'd probably have to fight nail and teeth with girlfriend Taylor Swift first. Not to be on the side of Kanye, but I have a hard time processing the recent success of Taylor Swift. She kinda swept the VMA and the Grammys on unclear ground. I have heard part of her songs and saw her hosting SNL but I wasn't impressed, I don't even know the names of any of her songs. I gotta feeling that she's running on the route of teenage puppy love country sweetheart, and I'm not sure if that appeal to the masses. Feel like she's just a country version of Miley Cyrus. Of course, that's just my point of view. Folks at the heartland might just be eating it all up. Maybe we're just running in different circles, or maybe she'll just be an enigma that I can't solve just like Barbra Streisand. But I gotta feeling that it's not just me:



Since I regard last year as the year of Gaga, I thought she would get more awards than she had. Everybody is still talking about her. I was also puzzled by Beyonce for breaking the record for receiving the most Grammy by a female artist in one year. Music-wise I am... Sasha Fierce fell a little flat for me, the saving grace to that was in her video. I was surprised when Halo won the best female Pop vocal. I'm also a little miffed in the fact that the album was originally published in 2008 and have since published a deluxe edition, a platinum edition and then an I am... Sasha Fierce - The Bonus Tracks EP. Even if you're for supporting the artist, I think there should be a limit on how many times you should be forced to pay for the same songs, just so you get to hear the extras.

But I digress. Happy Birthday, Taylor Lautner! Have fun being the "New Moon"!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP