Weekend Meme: Aging Meme

>> Saturday, February 27, 2010


This week's creation - Turtle burgers, lamb burgers with vienna sausages and latticed bacon, inspired by This is Why You're Fat

I've just got a new chair and a new iPod touch, in fact, it's the first iPod Touch I've owned, so there's a lot of playing and fidgeting around. I've stayed up at night just playing games, it's a big waste of time but it's fun. I've also set up my wireless router and don't have to drag a long line around my place any more. Hope I don't get wireless cancer.

Today, I scouted over at Sunday Stealing and found this meme. It's about aging, suddenly I'm feeling quite old, I guess it creeps up on each and everyone of us.

At a certain age women should: find a nice person to settle down with.

At a certain age men should: find ways to support a family.

When I was a kid I thought I would: buy a nice house for my grandma.

Now that I am older I wish: I would have took better care of myself in various ways.

You know you are too old to party when: you much rather stay home and watch TV.

You know you are too young to retire when: you can't keep still.

When I was in high school I listened to the music of: Paula Abdul.

Nowadays I find I like the music of: John Legend

On my last birthday I: went out to dinner and then a bar.

On my next birthday I want to: tear the city apart.

The best birthday present I ever got was: nothing really spring to mind, I guess cash when I was growing up.

The first time I felt grown up was: when I have my own apartment.

The last time I felt like a kid was: playing video games.

When I read The Pink Pages it changed my life.

Last year was: a waste of time.

Next year I hope: I'll be more productive in all counts.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP