Weekend Meme: Unusual Things Meme

>> Saturday, June 20, 2009



Found this meme over at Poppy Cedes. Not exactly unusual but should be fun nonetheless.

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
Wow, um... I don't exactly remember, I've shared hotel rooms with a few female colleagues but not the same bed. Other than tricks and boyfriends, I've pretty much sleep by myself all my life. It could be a cousin or... grandma?

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Just went out to Le Bec Fin with a former colleague. It's the only 5-star restaurant in Philly, but I think recently they lost a star and now offering a cheaper lunch menu to lure customers. T'was a $20 burger, I rather go to Five Guys. hehe.

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Must be a cosmopolitan with flavored vodka. (On the rocks because I'm a man!)

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Eyes. Because kissing is only a part-time thing.

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Not smart enough to do medicine, not argumentative enough to do law. Since art is debatable, how about art?

6. Best kind of pizza?
Sausage, pineapple, onion and mushrooms. I also like seafood pizza and chicken ranch.

7. Is your bedroom window open?
Yes, I like fresh air. Unless it's really cold out or hot, then I'll put on the A/C or something, but generally it's open.

8. What is in store for your future?
Hmm... hopefully a job. Meanwhile I think Folsom East and Atlantic City if the weather allows.

9. Who was the last band you saw live?
The boyfriend and I went to see Adele and a band called The Script opened for her.

10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Depends on what kind of sickness, if it's infectious I'll have my reserves. Generally though, I try to make sure they are ok.

11. What is your favorite soda?
I'm a big fan of Orange Sodas, especially Orangina but they tend to have high sugar content. Ginger ale is good, but when I'm on a diet I'd go with diet coke, diet pepsi or cherry zero.

12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
4846

13. When was the last time you purchased something over 100 dollars?
It'd be my new phone to replace the drowned one. I miss my old one, it takes better pictures and this one is a newer model... Argh!!!

14. Where is the last place you drove to?
I don't know how to drive. But last time I practiced, I was in the northern burbs.

15. Are you experienced?
Huh? In what sense? Since I'm not a young'un, I'd assume the answer will be positive in most sense.

16. Any historical figures that you envy?
Any really. At least they all have a legacy, no?

17. What brand of digital camera do you own?
Only my Sony Ericsson CyberShot phone.

18. When was the last time you got a good workout?
Does sex count? If so, that's pretty recent. If not, it'd have to be a long while ago.

19. If you need a new pair of jeans, which store do you go to first?
Lucky Jeans. They are moderately priced and fit pretty well.

20. Where did your last kiss take place?
Just right now, literally, because I read this question and because I can.

21. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Probably blogging and watching TV at the same time.

22. Are you a quitter?
Sure. Depends what the subject matter is.

23. Who was the last person you had in your house?
The boyfriend is here right by my side.

24. Can you speak another language?
Yes, pretty good with Cantonese, Mandarin and English. My Spanish is OK and I almost forgot all of my French.

25. How about you put your legs behind your head?
If I lie on my belly, aren't my legs already behind my head?

26. When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
About two months ago. Though I have pretty good self-control, so I'm not exactly "under" influence, maybe more next to it.

27. Nickname?
Tons. I had been called "French Guy", "Photosynthesizer" (Don't ask), "Dai Law" (Not gonna translate that), and "Bebo" (Principe though it was cute) amongst many others.

28. Describe what you are wearing in detail.
A pair of white knit boxer trunks with a light baby blue waist band and periwinkle lettering.

29. What do you think about people who party a lot?
More power to them, especially if they can still take care of themselves at the end of the night.

30. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Depends on the audience, If they are your family or parents or people from another generation, then it could get uncomfortable.

31. Are you one of those people who obsesses over Hollister?
They are just like Gap/Old Navy/Abercrombie & Fitch, no? I'm a bit too old for that.

32. What was the last CD you purchased?
Does anyone buy CD anymore? I think it might be The Killers' Day and Age

33. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Faye Wong and Jill Scott

34. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
All of them but more Pride and Sloth.

35. Did you just have to Google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
Nope. I encompass all of them.

36. Where is your favorite place to get coffee?
I don't really drink coffee much, I guess any coffee shop would do.

37. Have you ever been offered a job?
Of course, once upon a time I worked.

38. Have you ever stolen anything off a road?
Stolen? I've picked up and pocketed money before.

39. When was the last time you dyed your hair?
I guess about 7 years ago. Dark brown.

40. Whom was the last person you rode in a car with?
DC, my best friend here.

41. Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
Yeah. See Question 20

42. Miss someone?
Mostly my friends and families in Hong Kong.

43. How is your last ex doing?
Just got a stroke not long ago. Usually, without me taking care of them they fall apart, fast.

44. Is there someone you want to fight?
Fighting is not my style. I prefer drive by arson.

On that last note, have a great weekend! (lol)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP