Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson

>> Friday, June 26, 2009

By now I'm sure ALL of you would have heard that two pop icons Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson had passed. It's shocking to say the least.



When Charlie's Angels came out I was a mere child and I don't have a lot of Farrah Fawcett reference, but I remember she looked exactly what I thought an angel would look like. RIP.


Not to be mean or make the matter light but my aunt once said my mom died of ovarian cancer because she used some insertive feminine hygiene product and the cause of death for Farrah had reminded me of that.


The only song I know with Farrah's name in the lyrics.

I don't know if you feel the same way but I'm not completely convinced that Michael Jackson is dead. He was very impactful in my early childhood. Every kids loved him, even when I was living in Europe. Thriller was big and I particularly love Smooth Criminal since the name of my mom was Annie and I have no clue what's he was singing back then. He was the King of Pop indeed, it's a shame that later on in his life he associated his name with so many other things.



I'm still very skeptical to the news of his death. Did he and Farrah have a suicide pact? Did he kill himself because of the direction of where his life is heading? Could he have faked his death to get out of some contracts? To get attention? Did he finally become a woman and left his male identity behind? Since Michael Jackson is quite the eccentric guy, I submit that everything is possible.

I always thought it was very difficult to achieve that degree of success in an young age, when you have already achieve so much what other goals could you have? What purpose can the rest of your life serve? It's especially hard for the ones that are constantly under the spotlight and extremely hard for the eccentrics. I hope wherever Michael Jackson is, he can finally find peace.


I loved his Moonwalker video arcade game.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP