The Drunken Tale (Santa Saturday Pt. 2)

>> Friday, November 30, 2007

Well, I usually see AL on Bear411 and we usually chat and tease each other quite a bit. So I haven't seen him on for a week because he's moving and I started to get worried since he's moving because he just broke up with his boyfriend. He's a good guy and I'm willing to provide him with emotional and physical support. (and by physical, I mean to help him move.)

Last night, I saw him online and chatted him up to see how he's progressing and he said he's doing fine and he has just finished moving. Then the conversation took a different turn. It appears that he has a big story about our friend JH, but he said he'll leave it for JH to tell me personally. He used the word "Juicy" to describe what had happened. And of course, my interest peaked up like a hard-on.

So this morning, I was supposed to meet them up for coffee but I was quite late dealing with a new cleaning guy that I hired for my small, small studio apartment. (I hate dusting and there's always dust...) But I caught up with them and here's what happened: We were pretty buzzed when we came back from Santa Saturday, but JH (the drunkest of us all) wanted to go to another bar and drink some more, so he went. A few hours later, AL got a call from him saying that he had somehow lost his pants and he's in the nearby bathhouse (HAHAHA). Of course, now he had forgotten how that happened or how he got there. Along with his pants, he lost his keys and his cell phone and the staff in the bathhouse found one of his shoes in one corridor, the other one somewhere else and his shirt somewhere further. What was he stripping along the whole establishment? So AL had to bring a pair of jeans to pick him up, while he went in he said "I am here for my friend who lost his pants." (ROFL)

As for the keys, JH had to go to his ex for his set of keys afterwards and made up a story about his keys were in his jacket and he forgot his jacket somewhere. And his ex said "You should keep them in your pants' pocket, it's not like you will lose your pants." (LOL) Little did he know... AL almost burst out laughing when he heard that.

I guess it's not that funny, since it's not the first time JH gets into these kind of episodes. He could really get into trouble or get hurt or get diseases. I worry about him, and I hope he can pull himself together. But these stories are priceless, who else can have experiences like these but JH... lol

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP