Late Bloomer

>> Monday, November 05, 2007

Six, seven years ago two of my friends got me to a local leather bar. It 'happens' to be underwear night and people take off their shirts and pants, some just walked around in their jockstrap and sneakers. After one or two drinks for courage and with much persuasion of these friends, I too succumbed to the peer pressure and took off my shirt and jeans. An attractive muscle bear with harness and buttless chaps came over to me and my friends and grabbed on our nipples and started twisting and he wasn't fooling around, he meant to hurt. We stood there for 5 minutes, it was one of the most erotic experience I've had. I don't know why I didn't follow him home that night, but I didn't really know anything then, and I was too afraid.

I haven't been back to that leather bar for years since I had a boyfriend, I didn't think I would need to go out looking for sex and I don't like going out late at night. But now I'm single again, it gives me an excuse to go. So I went with Macho Friday night just to see what's out there. There's a rumor that the basement is the place to be, they only open it a few hours per night and people go down there to do the nasty. I've heard about it for years and in my mind I pictured it to be a maze like dungeon, like the backroom of babylon a la Queer As Folks. But I was quite disappointed to find that it was just another bar in a slightly darker atmosphere. I guess I build it up to much in my head.

During the weekend I also finally tried some pot. It didn't have any effect on me. They say a person usually has to try a few times before it takes effect. Hope I'll get the chance to know how it feels to be high.

I have never had this much sex in my life, not even in my teenage years. I guess now I know what I want and I have the means to obtain it. And somehow being single again broke me free. I feel like I'm entering another stage of my life.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP