Door Breaker Me

>> Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I don't quite know if that happens to everyone but I used to forget my keys every so often. And before I learned to hide a key somewhere in my apartment building I used to kick my door open and feel very macho about it. This morning it has finally took its toll on the door frame. When I tried to go to work, I couldn't open my door. After a few yanks, it finally opened up, but then I wasn't able to close it. So I spent half a day waiting at home for the maintenance people to come fix it. I like staying at home playing computer games anyway, so it wasn't that bad.

I find myself flirting with a lot of guys online and somehow scheduling myself to meet them. A different guy each night of the week, this is becoming unhealthy. Am I subconsciously lonely? Or am I just an easy whore? Am I desperate to find someone to spend time with? Maybe going to San Diego would provide me some space and time to find some clarity in my life.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP