Good Men Are Hard to Find (And So The Whoring Saga Continues...)

>> Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am meeting a lot of people lately, so forgive me if all I want to talk about are men. I am trying to change my attitude about going out and meeting people, I can't be scared of being out there all my life.

I have realized that gay men in my city are made up of 80% bottoms and 20% tops (I discuss this finding with my friends and they concurred), which means it will be quite competitive for me to find a guy that compliments me in that department.

I've met a couple of guys, some of them even quite blessed in some departments. One of them lied about his age and lied about the fact that he's HIV positive. (That was a bit scary) Some guy have a body that reminds me of sea mammal and moans when he kiss (Sorry, it's a bit strange for me) There were two guys that I'm really attracted to, but they are both taken, hence unavailable.

I just met one of them last night going out drinking with some friends. This guy is in no way great looking but he's cute, a bit shorter, stocky type but solid with a huge chest, a football player. I'm a big fan of chest, so I took notice but the most endearing character is his personality. He seems to be so friendly and well put together. Intellectual and down to earth at the same time. Perfect boyfriend material. I guess that's why he's taken although his boyfriend is quite a troll. (Must be the jealousy or the alcohol in me talking) Anyway, I'm quite obsessed and I don't think we could be friends because it would be torture for me.

If all the great guys are taken because they are great, what hope do I have? I hope I don't get stir-crazy for a boyfriend and jump on the next guy I see. I need to take my time and calm down.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP