They Turned Me Into a Monster

>> Friday, November 02, 2007

















I honestly don't know where my anger comes from, but I have a tendency to retaliate. Is it because I have father issues or because of all the TV shows I grew up with telling me that there are good guys and bad guys and the good guys always wins and I need to be a good guy?

Yesterday while reading Eliot's entry in his blog about a hate group called Westboro Baptist Church got me irate. This group lead by a crazy religious hate mongering numb nut called Fred Phelps went to a deceased gay marine's funeral and picketed, condemning the dead to hell. If I were the parents or friends of the deceased, I would have beaten them down and feel justified for doing so.

They are the reason why I associate the church with right wing psychos and the reason why so many people are tormented in the closet. After reading the post, I am tempted to acquire the address of the church and go burn it down. I reckon they have the right to free speech, but to physically go to funerals to taunt the parents of the dead or to get speaker phones to gay pride is stalker behavior and harassment... sexual harassment. There should be laws against that.

I'm tired of taking it. We should organize a group that goes to gay pride parades around the country and get microphones to picket around the picketers. Get multiple microphones around them and scream and yell back at them. Gay people are not weak, we should not have to take this and they won't learn until we fight back. They won't let us off until we show strength. And if it need to lead to violence, it would be justified. I'm tired to waiting for bad things to go away by themselves like Jerry Falwell and the Bush Administration. After Jerry Falwell died, nut jobs all over the country are still trying to remember him as a pioneer or a martyr. Fuck that. Put a stop to it now, crush them like a bug I say.

Why do they always drag their children with them? Does it make them feel better when their own children hate? How do they sleep at night? I don't have a problem in what they believe in, just don't impose their own values on me.

P.S. The perfect crime is done with components by multiple people who seemingly do not have any relations at all, which the internet provide an excellent forum for.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP