Kiss and Tell, vol. 1

>> Friday, November 09, 2007

I thought it's time to sleaze it up a little bit so notice the new page elements on the right where there's an adult content disclaimer. So if you don't like to see or read adult stuff, namingly gay sex or pictures of penises. Please do both of us a favor and go browse around on other sites.

So yes folks, lately I have been a major slut. It is somewhat eyeopening of the things that are out there. Grown up men that needs attention are hanging out online and in gay bars throughout America waiting to be comforted. They evoke the earth mother in me. (or father, but we all know mothers are the one who are more nurturing) So in some sense I'm a hippie whore now, I'm on a free blow jobs campaign which is far superior than the free hugs campaign on yesterday's post. It can one day unite the world! (hopefully not through syphilis or herpes)

Time for some product placement. Tons of guys asked me about a product that I use on them, so I thought I would share it to the world: Masturbation sleeve. When you want your guy to feel good and get the hell out fast, get one and use it on him. It will eliminate a whole lot of awkward moments, so you can spend your time on computer games or whatever you like to do instead. Here's what it looks like:



You can find it in some bigger toy store or on ebay. It's a lot of fun, just add some lubricant and go to town. Or use it on your guy. Thank me later.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP