My Days of Decadence

>> Friday, June 22, 2007

These days I'm really not doing much. After I get up and go out of the door, I get some Vietnamese hoagies for lunch. Check my e-mails and various on-going conversations with people online, respond to them. Read all the various blogs I'm following, maybe write another entry for my own. Reading some other articles of interest, maybe research a little bit about things that I have discovered. All this while listening to my music or some podcasts.

All the bakery in Chinatown sells Vietnamese hoagies now, it's a nice treat and they only sell them for $1.50 to $2.50 each. It got some thin slice of meat, pickled vegetables, cilantro and chilli inside soft crusty bread. not bad at all.

In the afternoon, I get on Puzzle Pirates and play my heart out. Obsessing about puzzles, especially the carpentry one, I can't stop thinking about it.

These days are completely unproductive and it's time that I would never gain back. Hey, but if they pay me to seat on my chair and play games. Who am I to complain?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP