Kashi = Good Eats

>> Monday, June 11, 2007

I used to think that health food taste blend or flavorless, I guess Kashi has proved me wrong. My colleague has bought some GoLean Crunch cereal with honey almond flax once and ate them as snack food and she let me tried a bit and it was love at first taste. It has replaced my all time favorite cereal the cinnamon crunch and I have been eating it since. What I like about it is that it taste pleasantly sweet and very satisfying. It fills my stomach up as breakfast or afternoon snack and I don't need to snack anymore for the rest of the day.

Kashi has also came up with another fine product in the market shelf - TLC Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chewy Cookie. It has become my newest addiction. They say it's healthy but I buy them solely for the taste. Moist oatmeal cookies with real chocolate chips, and lots of it too. Sure, it's seedy and got tons of fiber but if it got chocolate chip in it I can eat anything. Cookies are lumpy to start with, so the fiber just kinda got masqueraded in them. Two or three of them can feel me up for a long time. Although they don't come cheap, they are about $3.50 to $4.50 a box and I can go through 3 - 5 box in a week and since they are new to the market they can be hard to find. I should probably learn some self control, eh?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP