Weekend Meme: The Party Mummy Meme

>> Saturday, December 12, 2009



Today is a high traffic party traffic weekend. I got invited to the gay Asian Christmas party weeks ago. It's gonna be in a so-called Chinese tapas restaurant in Chinatown. I'm sure there are gonna be a lot of spring rolls and fried wontons.

Another one in the burbs is hosted by the local gay men's choir group. The boyfriend got invited to that one and I will be tagging along. There might be closed to 100 people attending, the party is catered and the host invested quite a lot on booze. Even it wasn't called for, I'm going to attempt making the above Whole Foods $250 chocolate X'mas tree out of white chocolate and peppermint candy cane pieces. Even though I will be making a much smaller tree, I think it'll still take me the whole day so wish me luck!

There was a third party hosted by my straight Asian friends, but I had to decline. I still helped them make a tiramisu yesterday though. I think I will become famous for my pastries. lol

Today's meme is brought to you from Sunday Stealing. Since it is such a party weekend, including the boyfriend's company party yesterday, I think it should be appropriate.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
My young cousin, Daniel Radcliffe and Eriq LaSalle

2. Where was your first kiss?
13, during a camping trip with a boy classmate who dared me.

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why?
Yes, a classmate was getting on my nerves and I spanked her just like I would my male classmates. I studied in an all-guy school but they accepts girls the very last year. I didn't realize that was inappropriate until after I've done it, then my face got beet red.

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When?
Yes, I was in choirs and singing competition.

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
Probably since I was 15, there was a guy that I had a crush on. Well, I did have a crush on a teacher when I was 13.

6. What really turns you off?
Foul smell.

7. What is your biggest mistake?
Mixing my professional life and personal life.

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Not really...

9. Say something totally random about yourself.
I think sometimes I can be a prude and I'd like to change that if I know how.

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Not that I can remember.

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
Yeah, me and the boyfriend do like a lot of cartoon and animations.

12. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes, I like my height.

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
Saying the "I Love You"s is sweet, flowers are also appreciated. I'm easy that way.

14. When do you know it's love?
When I feel it. It's really the little things, like falling asleep in my arms when I'm typing on my blog with one hand.

15. What's something that really annoys you?
Non=stop chattering. Fire alarm in the next building that no one knows how to turn off the whole night through. Kids screaming in the yard right outside my window in that very building. Noise.

Have a great weekend.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP