Sipping on Sizzurp

>> Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Intentionally or unintentionally I have started ignoring text messages from Medic Guy. The "I miss you"s or "Thinking of you"s don't do me any good, and i figure if he really needs me he would call or come see me. I understand that he will not change but hoping I would accept his ways. I'm not sure I can do that so eventually we will be apart but I have yet to have the resolve to break up with him.

I have been having this cough for two weeks, I went to the doctor last week and he prescribed me some antibiotics that didn't do me any good, so I went back today for another console. He prescribed me some promethazine with codeine and ask me to get a chest X-ray just in case it's pneumonia. I took some after lunch and was just told that codeine is related to Opium and Morphine, it makes you sleepy. I can feel it now, the sweetness of sleep is taking over me. One can get addicted to this feeling. In fact, I just found out people mix this medication with Sprite and it's called Purple Drank or Sizzurp.

Sweet codeine, let me fall asleep, take my pain away.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP