Movie Review: Juno

>> Wednesday, March 05, 2008



I have finally seen Juno. I was thinking about going to see this movie for a long, long time and I'm glad I did. Since it has been out for such a long time and everybody pretty much know the storyline (plus I'm lazy), I won't go into much details, but I was really impressed with Ellen Page.

Young Ellen Page has a very natural way in portraying a pregnant teenager, probably because she is a teenager herself, but she also has quite a resume to her back. One of the most memorable apperance is Kitty Pride (Shadowcat) in X-Men III. I can see why she was nominated for Best Actress during this year's Oscar.

For me, the best movie is always the ones with a simple, interesting story with good writing and Juno achieved that. I'm sure it'll come out with a DVD before we know it. Go and rent it if you haven't seen it yet. It's a breath of fresh air. It's full of funny, witty quotes and it seems that they could easily be transformed into an amzing sitcom. And all the eccentric little songs in the movie are charming and adorable, I want the soundtrack! B+

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP