Cheerful Designs

>> Thursday, March 06, 2008

Since Toni, Francesco and Francois has recently changed their websites up, I figured I can be a cool kid too. So here's the new look for my website, it will require further tweaking, maybe changing of the picture and the colors a bit. If I don't screw the HTML up or get too lazy, maybe the look will change again within the week.

Stupidly, my side bars materials didn't get transferred. So I tried to remember all my links and input them one by one back into the blogroll. If I'm missing anyone, please forgive me and remind me to add you on the comment section. If you don't want to be on my blogroll, too bad... It's really not up to you. lol

Yesterday was the finale for Project Runway, I was rooting for the small kiebler elf, Christian before seeing the whole runway show. He does has the most talent and potential out of the three finalists. Watching the show with my online buddy Frank, we both though Rami's collection is the best because it waws very marketable and wearable and we thought he would win if the judges pull those criteria out of their asses like they did before. But they didn't and Christian won! This episode is honestly the best episode of Project Runway ever. Although Victoria Beckham looked like she was made out of plastic and her skintone, outfit and forehead was all too scary, but the designs that come out of the contestants were fantastic. Best season yet.

Here are my favorites from Jillian:





My favorites from Rami:





And my favorite from Christian:





Given, Christian's collection was costume-y, the pieces were either black or with feathers or black with feathers, but it is the most artistic collection through the whole show. Like he said "It was fierce!" To think that I have to wait another 9 months for the next season is unfathomable.

And doesn't he look like he belongs in a Harry Potter movie?



P.S. I've been to the WB studio in LA and met "the sorting hat" and he said I was a Hufflepuff. What the hell does that mean?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP