The Long Weekend Coming

>> Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Medic Guy and I had talked about going away for a few days during his vacation and that's what we're doing starting tomorrow. I handed in my vacation slip weeks ago, not knowing whether we'd be together that long. But somehow we made it through lent and I think this marks our 7th week together. I'm still not convinced about the whole thing, but we'll see.

So we're going to spend one night in Atlantic City and then go down the shore to a gay bed and breakfast in Rehoboth Beach. We'll stop by Ocean City and Cape May on our way down, take the Cape May-Lewes Ferry across the bay. The weather wasn't supposed to be that pleasant, but since everything is booked already, might as well enjoy ourselves. Lately my spending pattern has gone way off track, so I really have to set some rules for myself. I'm afraid I might lose my lifetime savings on a Blackjack table. And there are a few outlets near Rehoboth and Delaware is tax-free so it could pose trouble as well. I really want to get a Canon Rebel XTi, Principe took mine and I misses it a lot. I guess for now, my cell phone has to do. It's a good 3.2 Megapix, but sometime it could get out of focus. But if I play cards and win enough money...

I'm quite excited about the trip, not just because this could be a potential sex fest and the bed and breakfast is partially clothing optional and got a jacuzzi. But mostly because I haven't been anywhere but Atlantic city. So I might be out of commission for a few days. Medic Guy doesn't know I have a blog that writes about him, so I wouldn't be able to write even though I'll be bringing my laptop with me. C U Next Tuesday!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP