Matching Pairs

>> Friday, April 13, 2007

Principe got strep throat last week, but I didn't know it was strep throat. I thought it was just a cough or a regular sore throat, so I dismissed it. Well, guess how I found out it is actually sore throat?

It's funny because it is not the first time we have matching disease and he's always the one to get sick first. Of course, whenever he gets sick it'll eventually be passed on to me. It just can't be avoided. I never avoid affection. I much rather get sick than avoid a kiss or two, it's not in my nature. There's why I can't give up anything for lent. (Well, other than the fact that I'm not religious...)


So my throat has been soring like crazy, it's especially worst when it's dry so I have to drink a lot of water, but it's so painful to swallow. I was gonna take off work just to stay home with my Principe. Last night after work, my colleague ES went to a Korean supermarket with me and we bought a lot of snacks. After I got home around 8, I went to bed and didn't wake up until this morning. So I went to the doctor and scammed him into writing two prescription, so he doesn't have to go to the doctors. I hope it goes away soon.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP