The Fallen Tree

>> Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This happened around my block on Monday.

It's really a shame, it such a beautiful tree. This time of the year y9u can see streets lined with these trees on both side with all the flowers blooming on it. It's like the sakura festival.

The Virginia Tech shooter turns out to be Asian, who would have thought? I suddenly feel like my Asian appearance has drawn more attention than before, is it just me being self-conscious? I wonder what ticked him off to kill all those people. Could the motive have been that he has been discriminated against? Where did he get the gun? People online has been saying guns don't kill people but people with guns do, but without guns at least he wouldn't have been able to kill so many people in such a short period of time. I think they should revisit the constitution and stop issuing guns so easily.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP