Love of Orange Soda

>> Monday, February 05, 2007

I don't know why but I've always love orange soda. It's true. It is one of the beverage that I've always been fond of, once I believe that it was natural and good for me. The carbonated version of orange juice. Later in life, I've learned that it is not the same, I've learned that orange soda actually contains the most amount of sugar amongst soda, loaded with caffeine and I've also learned that all sodas are bad for you.

But the fact of the matter is I liked them a lot. I grew up on Orangina. It is an acquired taste given that they put pulp and zest into the soda and the zest does stimulate your throat. But I can't get enough of that stuff. Later on in life, I had Fanta, Sunkist and San Pellegrino's Aranciata, but I still goes back to Orangina. Once in a while... when I feel like I needed a boost, when I don't mind the extra sugar and calories.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP