Weekend Meme: Name Meme

>> Saturday, November 06, 2010



I have been pounding the virtual and actual pavements these few weeks trying to find a job and it's not easy. Most applications I sent out doesn't get me even a reply email and I don't know why. It might be because I worked in an HIV organization which implied that I'm either a carrier or gay, which could be perceived as undesirable. Or that my real name is overtly feminine which implied that I could be a FTM transsexual, but what's in a name really? It leaves me a bit dismayed and worried, not getting any younger here.

I've been putting off doing today's meme for a while because if reassembled carefully, I might have revealed more than I wanted. But I have handed my resume to more people than I care to, so what's a few more details?

Your Real Name: Paul

Your Gangsta Name (1st 4 letters plus izzle): Paulizzle

Your Detective Name (favorite color + favorite animal): Blue Bunny - Just like the ice cream brand.

Your Soap Opera Name (middle name + childhood street): Yves Beaudoin

Your Star Wars Name (last 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name + first 3 letters of Mom’s maiden name): Ongpacha

Your Superhero Name (2nd fave color + favorite drink): Brown Black Currant Cosmo

Your Witness Protection Name (Grandma/Grandpa’s first name + Jones): Lancy Jones - I don't know the names of any of my grandpas and my grandma insists that her name is Lancy and not Nancy.

Your Goth Name (Black + name of one of your pets): Black Dragon

Your American Idol Name (favorite car and favorite seafood): Lotus Shrimp

Your Movie Star Name (sibling’s middle name + mother's maiden name): What if you don't have a sibling?

Your Alter Ego (name of one your childhood pets + popular brand of clothes when you were young): Dragon Bossini

Your Lawyer Name (favorite actor’s last name + favorite hard liquor): Manganiello Rum

Your Hip Hop Name (favorite candy + fruit): Riesen's Mango

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP