Music Invasion: Elaine Stritch's "Ladies Who Lunch" & Patti LuPone and George Hearn's "A Little Priest"

>> Sunday, November 14, 2010

Continuing with my obsession with Sondheim and being a bit drunk on a Saturday night, I bring you a brilliant performance by the original Joanne of 1970 Broadway musical Company in a 2000 encore performance.



Other than the song and the singing itself, Elaine's gesture and expressions are also spot on. It's just great.

As I was working part time for these few days I've being humming showtunes like A Little Priest from Sweeney Todd. What is happening to me?



After hearing the same songs, same lyrics and same puns again and again, do people laugh out of politeness or do they really find it funny still?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP