Weekend Meme: The Fire Meme

>> Saturday, November 13, 2010



I have been very busy looking for jobs lately and it is not easy. I went to Macy's for an interview for holiday help which I wasn't really excited to start with mostly because of pride, but I really wanted a consistent income. I didn't expect that they only pay $8 an hour which is merely higher than the state minimum wage and at the end it turns out all their positions were filled already. Seriously, how does anyone live on $8 an hour? I am working on a 3 day tech support project and I'm sending my resume everywhere. Spending a lot of money printing things out and faxing paperwork at Kinko's and Staples. Maybe I should invest money in a cheap all-in-one, that said I'm still not getting any response. I wonder why.

Today's meme is from The Queen's Meme and it has to do with fire anyway, let's get started.

1. You are stranded on a desert island. There is only one match left in the matchbox. What would you use it for?
Light a fire to keep warm, cook and keep wildlife away.

2. Do you burn bridges in relationships?
I do tend to do that. I don't know why. I guess in some way I'm intense and I don't do well with slowly fading relationships.

3. Name one thing you'd like to set on fire today.
Paperwork. I'm accumulating a lot of job seeking paperwork and it's cluttering and getting on my nerves.

4. Have you ever burned a cupcake?
Nope. When I'm in the kitchen I usually watch things like a hawk.

5. If you had your choice and could change nature's ways, instead of smoke and lava, what should spew out of volcanoes?
Melted gold.

6. When is the last time you used a Fire Extinguisher?
Never. Really I don't remember ever using one.

7. Have you ever known anyone with a fiery uncontrollable temper? How did you handle it?
I don't think I know how to calm people down. I can fix problems but I can't handle people who goes out of control. Usually just avoid the person until they calm down.

8. You are with your significant other. What song are you singing around the campfire?
I don't think we are campfire people. There's a pretty good Chinese campfire song called "The Moon Represents My Heart".



You ask me how deep do I love you
How much do I love you
My feelings are true, my love is true
The moon represents my heart

You ask me how deep do I love you
How much do I love you
My feelings won't go away
My love won't change
The moon represents my heart

A light kiss has my heart moved
A deep love have me feeling until now

You ask me how deep do I love you
How much do I love you
Go think about it, go look
The moon represents my heart

*** The song, as romantic as it might be, won't work on any other time than the night with a full moon. ***

9. What is the one thing you'd gladly leave IN your house in case of fire.
There's a drawer of old speakers, telephone and wires inside my closet that I don't need at all.

10. When is the last time you got fiery fighting mad?
It was when a stupid drunk picked a fight with me on the dance floor. I poured my drink on him but I was upset for days.

11. Do you believe in hell?
Not as a real place. I believe in living hell.

12. Do you or have you ever smoked?
I tried but never got hooked.

Anyway, have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP