Weekend Meme: Have You Ever... Meme

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

This seems to be a busy weekend. Maybe after being with your lover on Valentine's day, everyone wants to see friends. I've been invited to a birthday party of a friend at the burbs. Some other friends want to go to an Asian night at another club, and then I got invited to my first orgy. They could have sent that text to me by mistake but hey, it's a milestone! But then after all it's said and done, I just want to spend more time with CuteCub. This undefined relationship is a bit unsettling but I'm having a good time, even it seems a bit forced sometimes. (I'll shut up about it from now on, since I don't want to jinx it.)

It's hard to find a meme to do this week, so I dug into the archive of the ever so funny and brilliant Chris at My 2 Cents, which got this from Sunday Stealing. So what are you doing this weekend?




Have you ever…

1. gone on a blind date? Through friend's introduction: "No". Through online: "Yes".

2. skipped school? Duh!

3. watched someone die? No, I'm fortunate like that.

4. been on a plane? Yes. I submit that if I ever watch Snakes On a Plane I'll never set foot in one ever again.

5. been on the opposite side of your country? United States: "Yes", China: "No, and I don't plan on doing that even if it means Tibet or Mongolia.

6. swam in the ocean? Yup, it's pleasant for like 45 minutes. After that you're being marinaded.

7. had your booze taken away by the cops? No, but it's that where the cop proceed to pat you down and strip you?

8. lettered in high school sport? Lettered? What does that mean? I was never good at sports, so probably not.

9. cried yourself to sleep? I don't remember. I can't remember the last time I did that or the cause.

10. played cops and robbers? No, but I wouldn't mind. I'd probably be the robber.

11. sung karaoke? Oh definitely!

12. paid for a meal with coins only? A whole meal? No.

13. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yes and that turned into a disaster.

14. cheated on an exam? Oh definitely! I've designed a scheme where my classmates could cheat from me. And I also cheated from others before.

15. made prank phone calls? I wouldn't remember but I don't think so.

16. laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? Yes, and soda burns!

17. caught a snowflake on your tongue? I should have but you can hardly feel a thing.

18. written a letter to Santa Claus? No, I don't think him or his elves read Chinese. We don't even have chimneys!

19. watched the sunrise with someone you care about? I've watched it with friends and I care about them. Although nowadays it's hard to wake up at sunrise.

20. been kissed under the misteltoe? No. It's not more magical, is it?

21. ever been arrested? Almost, when I yelled at a park ranger once because the stupid S.O.B. was blocking the exit way of a water park when everyone was rushing to get out during a thunderstorm.

22. gone ice skating? Yes, when I was a kid. I've yet to regain my balance.

23. been skinny dipping outdoors? Yes, in a jacuzzi and I'm gonna hush now.

24. had a nickname? Many. Nicknames are good, it means you're accepted in a certain social group.

25. been on TV? On a small station in Macau, I was singing in a choir and they got me on, but I don't have a tape to prove it.

Anyway, have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP