Weekend Meme: Controversy Questions Meme

>> Saturday, February 28, 2009



Hi all, today's meme comes from Johnny at Cannon Fodder, I was surfing and stumble upon his blog and found quite a bit of funny stuff.

1. Would you do meth if it was legalized?

I'm an advocate to try everything once in your life, but I don't know about meth. Meth is the anti-weed. It gives you a boost of energy and increase sweating and suppress your appetite, so it'd probably be great as a weight loss drug, but even if it's not addictive, the meth mouth thing is so unattractive. (Yes, it's vain, I know.)

2. Abortion: for or against?

For. If you're not ready for a child, don't have one. If you can't provide for yourself and your child, don't have one. If you can't provide a loving environment for your child, don't have one. We are already overpopulated as is, we don't need more people grow up to be potential assholes just because they didn't get enough hugs.

3. Would our country fall with a woman president?

Um... sure. Because penises are so important and monthly PMSes will drive the ladies to push the button to launch nuclear missiles. WTF? It's stupid to even brought up a notion such as this. If it didn't fall under a stupid retard like W. for 8 years, it won't fall under no one.

4. Do you believe in the death penalty?

Yeah, why not? Did I mention the world is overpopulated again? I think the Chinese had it right. Just shoot them in the range, bullets are cheap and I'd hate to use money to keep them alive or execute the expensive humane injection methods. Give them McD's for their last meals, maybe it's give them a stomach cramp so bad that they'd actually want to die. (Am I being too mean?)

5. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?

Yeah, weeds never hurt anyone. And it's one less thing to worry about. Less unnecessary fights and spending on the war against drugs. Also less propaganda commercials.

6. Do you believe in God?

Definitely in a higher power. Somehow something has to cause the big bang or create material in the first place. Nothing comes from nothing, right? But I don't know if I can believe that the creator of all things is the Christian God. It might not be, it doesn't have to be. And even if He is, I wouldn't agree to everything in the bible, since it is not written by God. And I absolutely hate when people use it as a reason to hate. I don't think that matches my image of the Christian God or whatever the creator of all things would be.

7. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

Sure, definitely. Why would it hurt anyone if those folks want to settle down and commit to each other? It creates jobs and spending, it's a good thing.

8. Do you think its wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?

Everyone wants to live a better life, it's not wrong for someone to want that and using the proper channel to make it a reality. It's kinda a strange question, isn't it?

9. A 12 year old girl has a baby... should she keep it?

It depends who the father is, it also depends whether the girl understand what is happening and what will happen to her physically and how would it affect her life if she has the baby, it also depends on whether the girl's parent can afford to provide for another child. Mostly, I would advocate for an abortion. Even it is hers and maybe hers to decide, there are still plenty of responsibilities that a 12 year-old might not be ready for.

10. The alcohol age be lowered to 18?

Like they are not drinking before they are 21 now? Like a lot of people have said, if they are young enough to go to war and die, they are young enough to get drunk.

11. Should the war in Iraq be called off?

Yes, we went in for the wrong reasons and now we can't afford it anymore. What purpose would it serve for the U.S. to continue being there?

12. Assisted suicide is illegal... do you agree?

In this desperate economic times, it'd be good to create more jobs, no? If they want to die, let them. Make it a 3 months application process just in case the person might change his/her mind and make sure you have like 5 witnesses to the applicants so you won't get sued by the family. No videos or bullshit like that.

13. Do you believe in spanking your children?

Sure, I've got spanked before. I resent it but I grew up ok. Some kids needs to be slapped, that's all.

14. Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?

For much less. And if I get money for it, I might start collecting flags and burning them in a pile. I need a job anyhow. People put too much value on a piece of cloth, I thought the bible said not to have false idols. And I thought all these patriotic freaks are also Christians. What do they do when they have competing values?

15. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case... what do you think?

That's why abortion is a good idea. The justice system is unreliable and if she chose to live with her 5 dead children in her conscience then maybe she is insane.

16. It's between you and a person who is being kept alive by life support machines... one has to die? Who?

Me. That's basic instinct.

17. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?

Why would I do it and post it out if I'm afraid? If I do, I'd have done some other memes. lol.


Don't judge me, no! If you do, Oh well... haha. Go out and have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP