My Explanation

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ok folks, I'm ready and back. Thanks for all your kind words but it turns out it was my own fault.

Yes, even though I'm usually very reserved at times I get emotional, erratic and impatient on some issues. Issues that I deem very important to me and when I don't get my way, I lash out. Of course it is no excuse, especially after I realize how insensitive I have been with other people's feelings.

I don't know why I act in extremes, it had been like that all my life. My junior high once said that there's no moderation or lukewarm with me. It's not necessarily a good thing. I've perfected a skill to cut people off my life when the relationship has gone south. There's no mending, no forgetting or forgiving. It's too black and white but I'm learning. Not everyday is sunshine and smiles, if I learned to ride out the stormy weathers maybe I'd be a better man. Things can be fixed and relationships can start over, it's not the end of the world and unlike before, nobody will die.

The Hulk has to go, I can't let my anger get the best of me. But if you don't have anger doesn't it mean you don't have passion in life? Should I be actually proud that I actually can still be angry?

Anyway, I'm back and I'm actually more than glad that things are back to normal now.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP