Vacation Part 3: The Mean Dog

>> Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Rehoboth Beach was nice, but with the cold weather around there wasn't much to do, mostly we just walked around shops. Although I took a "required" photo with a plastic bear for my profile for a bear site, I was glad to go home when Sunday came around.

I'm still getting a sense that I wasn't quite connecting with Medic Guy. Maybe he's really a low energy guy, I wouldn't classify him as laid back though. After resting in our respective home for one day, I suggested that he bring his puppy over. The puppy has been causing trouble at his house while he's not there, it happens whenever Medic Guy leaves home for a long period of time. He named his puppy "Little Bear" because he likes bears and the puppy looks dark with white tuffs like a bear. Little Bear manages to tore and dug a hole in the sofa cushions. Leap onto a tall table, stealing donuts and unplug the wire from a tiffany lamps and chewed it up.

I suggested Medic Guy to bring him over because I love dogs, I'd like to see him and his mom needs a break from the dog. So I was all excited getting Little Bear a dog bowl and some snacks. I wasn't sure if Medic Guy would bring him, but he did and 5 minutes after coming into my place he took a dump on my carpet. Great!

Medic Guy explained that he does that when he's too excited. He jumped around up and down on my bed, ran around the apartment while growling at me. I really though I have a magic touch with animals, but I guess not with Little Bear. He was a jealous one. I started to bribe him with biscuits, and it worked for a while until I got close with Medic Guy. After an hour or two he got used to me a little but whenever Medic Guy and I started kissing or get close, he gets in between us and licked both of our faces. Tried to bite my hand a few times too. Medic Guy wanted to have sex but Little Bear was growling and biting and I didn't want my boyfriend nutured. And when Little Bear tries to bite, Medic Guy gets a little rough with him, which I think it's a sign that he won't be good with kids. I got a bag of beef jerky and use it on Little Bear, and it works like wonders. He wouldn't let me go and followed me around whenever I go near the kitchen. At the end, the bugger didn't want to leave. Cute.

Kids and dogs, they are way more fun when they are not yours.



The Little Meanie

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP