Celebrity Look-a-like

>> Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I have a MySpace account and since some dude from Georgia took the YvesPaul handle I've abandoned the whole site. (I mean who does he think he is? Doesn't he know 'YvesPaul' is trademarked? lol.) Well after my online friend CubXotic's request I've gotten back into it and updated it and approved a few friends. Sorry, that wasn't the point. The point is that when I was checking out my friend's profile I came across something kinda cute and fun so I thought I would share it with you guys.

Apparently there is a site online called MyHeritage.com and the fun thing about it is a function called Face Recognition, in that you can upload a picture of yours and it will compare it to the faces of different celebrity and tell you who you look like. It's apparently highly inaccurate because I did it with 10 different pictures of mine and tons of different people came out. I also uploaded some pictures of actual celebrities and their own name did not come out. Since it's free and there's no sign up required, it's kinda fun nonetheless.

Here's who I look like:


Takuya Kimura (70%, 55% & 45%) - Showed up in 3 different photos but I really don't see it. It must be because I'm Asian, right?


Lana Turner (69%) - Looks incredibly like my mom, I'm scared.
Steve Jobs (61%)
Song Hye-Kyo (60% & 56%)


Robbie Coltrane (59%) - The actor who plays big giant dragon breeder Hagris in Harry Potter. (No!)
Martin Luther King Jr. (58%) - Must be the dark skin, I wish I could look that authoritative.
Cindy Crawford (56%) - Pretty, but not for a guy.
Vivian Lai (55%) - Grew up watching her on TV and listening to her songs in HK, not incredibly talented but she was the sweetheart of the whole city.
Won Bin (54%)


Jared Leto (54%) - Boy, do I wish? Loved him in My So-Called Life.
Kathleen Turner (54%)
John Belushi (53%)
Otto Van Habsburg (53%)
Queen Latifah (53%) - She wouldn't make a good looking man.
Ayumi Hamasaki (52%)


Hu Jintao (52%) - Maybe 20 years later...
Hedy Lamarr (52%)
Maria Callas (51%)
Sam Cooke (51%)
Jason Newsted (51%) - He's a good looking man, on some angle.
Sho Sakurai (51%)
Albert Speer (51%)


Susan B. Anthony (50%) - Um, are you kidding me?
Billie Joe Armstrong (50%)
Cuba Gooding Jr. (50%)
Chen Kaige (50%) - Looks a bit like my father but I don't look nothing like him.
Terry O'Quinn (50%)


50 Cent (49%) - Hope I don't get shot because of mistaken identities.
Chester A. Arthur (49%)
Jamie Bell (49%) - Billy Elliott? Really?


Naomi Campbell (49%) - We look the same especially when we throw our cell phones at our assistant.
Jesse Jackson (48%)


Dean Cain (47%) - My idol. Umm... Maybe I love him because I'm egotistical?
Lauryn Hill (47%)
Sophie Marceau (47%)
Billy Boyd (46%)
Keira Knightley (46%)
Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (46%)
Ben Harper (45%) - Hot guy. :)
Beyonce Knowles (45%) - We look the same when we shake our booties.
Aleksandr Lebed (45%)
Jean Monnet (45%)


Robert E. Peary (45%) - North Pole exploration leader, he's from Pennsylvania.
Norma Shearer (45%)
Georg Simmel (45%)
Will Smith (45%)
Barry Sonnenfeld (45%)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP