All About YvesPaul

>> Wednesday, April 16, 2008



Since it's my 365th post, I thought we should get to know each other just a bit more.

Name: YvesPaul (Not legally)

Age: 32 (and older by the second, although I'm blessed with the Asian gene)

Gender:
Male (and macho... well, I think I am?)

Astrological Sign:
Cancer-Leo Cusp (more Cancer than Leo)

Height: 5' 11" (and a half)

Weight:
220 lbs (yeah, I know)

Ethnicity: Asian (Chinese)

Eye and Hair Color: Brown/Black

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Birthplace: Hong Kong

Living Situation: Alone

Marital Status: Single (dating, but uncommitted)

Kids: No (but would want ONE before I turn 40)

Smoking: No (tried it but never really liked it)

Alcohol: Socially (tried it but never really liked it)

Recreational Drug: No (tried it and liked it, but consciously rejects it)

Education: Master's (barely scrubbed by)

Occupation: IT Manager (really need to change it soon)

Languages Spoken:
Cantonese, Mandarin, English, Spanish, French. (Well, limited Spanish, and forgotten most of my French)

Sexual Orientation:
Gay (and happy about it)

Religion:
None (believe there's a god who's not necessarily "The" god, live by the code of Buddhism and Karma, and against organized religion)

Political View:
Lean left (cynical with a big mouth)

Personality Type:
INTJ (See Right Panel; Shy at first until I get to know someone, best in one on one settings)

Interests: Music, Films, TV, Comedy, Cooking, Food, Web Browsing, Blogging, TV/Computer Games, Gay Culture, Asian Culture, European Culture, Doing Good, Love, and Sex.

(Some of) My Favorite Things:
Ice Cream, Chocolate, Sushi, Mushroom Risotto, Drumsticks, Rib-Eye Steaks, The color blue, RPG Games, Mahjong, Anything by David Leavitt or Gregory Maguire, Joe.My.God, Watching Heroes, CSIs, House, Weeds, The Daily Show, Project Runway, Kathy Griffith, Margaret Cho, Stephen Lynch and Jeff Dunham, Tall Guys, Nice Pecs.

(Some of) My Least Favorite Things:
Dried Oysters, Kombucha, Awful Smells, Seasickness, Arrogance, Selfishness, Liars, Wingnuts, Entitlement, Disrespect, Bigotry, Fox News, Homophobes, Loud People, Singing Out of Tune, Embarassment, Certain Sports, Heat/Hot Weather.

People who I'd Like To Meet Before I Die:
Randy Pausch, Joe.My.God, Jon Stewart, Stephen Lynch, Jill Scott, and Tori Amos.

My Favorite Part of My Body:
I really appreciate my head, my brain to think, my ears to hear, my eyes to see, my tongue to taste and I have come to realized at my age that I'm actually cute. But recently I also discovered that I have amazing untrained calves. I guess it comes from the fact that I like to walk and I'm heavy so they are naturally trained.


The Inexplicably Well-Defined Calves

Some Words I Use to Describe Myself: Shy, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Romantic, Opinionated, Easily Provoked, Marginally Talented, Smart Ass, Rebelious, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessed, Lost.

My Ideal Mate: A Gentle Giant (A tall, meaty/muscled guy with nice pecs who is fun, loving, kind and supportive, preferably well-developed in all dimensions)

My Dreams: (See Tomorrow's Post)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP