Travelogue - April 2008

>> Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some pictures taken from my recent travels, I have to remind myself that my cell phone is not a good digital camera. I tried to take some pictures of Jay McCarroll and they turned out to be a disaster. I miss my Canon Rebel.


NYC Chinatown - These stores were closed because they were selling fake Prada, Fendi, Gucci bags and all, while dozens other shops down the street are still open and doing the exact same thing.


Flushing, NY - Two stone Mao statues, me and my friends would love to get our hands on them and put them in our living room, although the floor would probably break.


Philadelphia, PA - Girls from Tamagawa University dancing to celebrate Cherry Blossom Festival.


Bethesda, MD - I loved my room in Hyatt, there's a speaker for my iPod, a king bed, a nice TV armoire and a gorgeous dark wood desk. It just fits my aesthetics. I should so change my hotel membership from Holiday Inn to Hyatt.


Washington, DC - The cherry blossoms in Tidal Basin. I got dizzy and disoriented just by looking at them.


Washington, DC - The merry-go-round outside of the Smithsonians on the National Mall. Does anyone know how old is too old to go on them?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP